COVID - 19 current update - /07/20 - Hi all with UKA extending the current ban on events till the end of July and government restrictions reducing but likely to continue in some form for a while we have provided the following updates about our next 2 planned events.
SBYU has been postponed again util the 3rd of October weekend. We have been assured by the park this is a definate date. All runners have been informed and offered partial (60%) refunds and a future 30% discount for next years event if they can't attend the new date. Everyone who can attend is automatically transferred to the new date.
Stort30, we are still planning to hold the event as normal and we are expecting it to go ahead as normal but with possible Covid-19 restrictions if they are still in force at that time. We will update runners as soon as we know anything and will provide regular updates here.
Please respect that even if you email us to ask for updates we cant tell you any more than above at this time and will update everyone as soon as we know more.
Our refund policy is here if you want to see what your options are.
We are lucky we can still run as long as we need to each day outside as much as we want as long as we observe social distances and hand washing within the current law and guidelines, This means for the vast majority of us we can still get in some good training towards events later this year and now we can train in small groups outside.
We will of course keep you up to date via emails, the website and social media.
Lindley and Maxine
Please click HERE to see the Refunds, Environmental, Charitable Donations and Data Protection Policies